Sunday, March 17, 2019

Week 4 pt. 1

 Last class, I spent the whole class planning out my storyboard and figuring out my psychological thriller storyline. I'm planning on starting out the opener with the girlfriend having a flashback compilation of a happy couple, for example, the couple is at the beach, park, walking the city. She comes back to reality and realizes their relationship isn't what it used to be. The girlfriend later learns there a mistress that the boyfriend chose over her. Ultimately leading to her becoming crazy and plotting to kill the new couple. That's a quick rundown of my story without going into too much detail and ultimately running the surprise.  For my storyboard, I'm guessing that the story is done. And I'd just have to figure out the placement of all the scenes and potentially add one or two scenes if I have to, but as of right now I don't have any plans of doing so.
the beginning of the film

The end of the film

No comments:

Post a Comment