Sunday, March 17, 2019

Week 4 pt. 3

  After reviewing last nights scenes from Pei Wei, I ran into a problem, most of the audio I capture with the camera has an echo. This was something I had a small concern about before filming but I didn't think it would be as bad as it was. It's at the point where you can barely hear what we're actually saying. So now I have to figure out how I'm going to handle this problem, I'm not sure if it'd be better to either refilm the scenes you can't hear, mute the scenes and do a voiceover or just reshoot in a different, more closed location. I'm going to try to get some other opinions for my classmates and Mrs. Marchetti to see what would be the best approach for the audio situation. Other than that, overall the quality and the shots were exactly what I wanted them to be, at least I have options on what I can do in order to fix the audio situation. I'm trying to solve this problem asap, hopefully before the week ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment