Sunday, March 10, 2019

Week 3 pt. 1

Today in class, we all got split up and formed groups with students from other groups and gave any feedback and ideas. I got some peer ideas towards the production of my film opening more focused on how to portray the villain. Along with some ideas towards the storyline of the whole thing, although that is still a work in progress. After getting put in a group of 5, they all analyzed my blog and it was unanimous that it was time to personalize my blog to make it fit me. They considered it too bland and boring, so sometime this week I'll be sure to fix any problems I have on it and give it a makeover. Back to the ideas for my opening, some ideas for the plot were: have a couple get chased out of town or have a stalker like an ex who becomes crazy, or go the basic route of just having a crazy killer. I think it'd be the most fun filming either of the firs two but I'm not sure yet. I'll have to think about it and figure it out the next time we have a class discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment