Sunday, February 24, 2019

Week 1 progress pt. 2

I believe having the right location for my film opener would be key, as it would help me come up with more ideas and the plot of the film. I decided to drive around town looking for places I could potentially film at. While driving I was coming up with potential scenes or scenarios at each location. I was looking for an abandoned building or behind a store with a long narrow alleyway. Two spots where I could potentially go back to film or change locations where a local abandoned CVS pharmacy and a loading bay for Publix. However while on my way back home, I passed by Markham park and decided to take a quick look since I haven't looked at any places with the scenery. I could definitely see some scenes being shot here, especially at night time where it gets dark and could add to the suspense.

Here are some potential scenes I think would be ideal for a thriller opener, especially at night time.

No comments:

Post a Comment